Wednesday, August 15, 2007

reason

So now you do remember that I actually exist, maybe it's because you feel you're loosing me. Sometimes to apologize may not be enough, you have to think before you act and try to be in the other person shoes. Some issues must be wondered together and subsequently done in agreement. I have always done my best to understand and support you, have you ever tried to do the same? I have never gave you the right of thinking, acting and feeling as if you were me. Big mistake! By this moment i'm not rather sure if I want to kick or hug and kiss you, if I want to scream on your face how much I hate you, or whisper on your ear how much I love and miss you. Somebody said once that from love to hate (and vice versa) is a very small step. Give me a reason to keep on loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home